For hundreds of years, families of West Africa (particularly in Ghana) – made and used this vegetable based soap to gently cleanse skin and hair.
1. It's antibacterial and treats and heals psoriasis, eczema, acne & razor bumps
2. It's safe for all skin types
3. It's moisturizing
4. It helps soothe irritation
5. It's anti-inflammatory
6. It helps fight acne
7. It may help reduce fine line
8. It helps protect against photoaging
9. It helps improve skin texture
10. It helps prevent razor burn and related rashes
11. It may help reduce hyperpigmentation
12. It may help minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks
13. It's antifungal
The benefits of this soap lie in its ingredients. This includes a combination of:
• Plantain bark, which contains iron, as well as vitamins A and E
• Cocoa pods
• Coconut oil
• Palm tree leaf derivatives, including palm kernel oil and palm oil
• Shea butter
This unprocessed soap has a rough texture. Although the natural texture is ideal for removing dead skin during exfoliation, you can smooth it out before using. This soap comes in a soft texture and can be moulded into shape. It actually looks more like a dessert, it's crumbly texture resembles apple crumble. Odourless, it creates a rich lather that can be used to wash yourself from head to toe, including hair and gentle enough for a baby' skin. It's powerful grease lifting action is also great for cleaning the home (beware of synthetic imitations, jet black bars).
This black soap is 100% organic from Ghana.
soap colour may slightly differ from image in picture.
Caution: The soap may contain ash granules and other debris for raw ingredients that might not dissolve quickly and can scratch the skin.